BETTY: Well—we’ve been keeping it a secret, and I didn’t want to tell you— while we were talking about you and Peter… But Ned and I—we’ve finally set the date.
MJ: You mean—to get married? Far out. That’s simply the most— Far out. I can’t tell you how— Wow.
Amazing Spider-Man #142 (March 1975), Gerry Conway and Ross Andru.
One of the best things about Conway’s ASM run is the attention he pays to fleshing out the supporting characters and — something that’s rare to see even in comics today — building their relationships to each other as well as to Peter. It’s too bad that Betty and MJ’s friendship has fallen by the wayside in the years since.
- muchneededspace reblogged this from fuckyeahspiderwife
- superiorspiderblog reblogged this from fuckyeahspiderwife
- unknown-watch likes this
- jessthebear likes this
- ronchronchronch likes this
- glamaphonic likes this
- piginpetticoats likes this
- dazebras likes this
- murgatroid likes this
- angelophile likes this
- reluctantheroine reblogged this from fuckyeahspiderwife
- reluctantheroine likes this
- fuckyeahspiderwife posted this