PETER: By the way—howcum you’re here so early? I didn’t think you woke up before noon.
MJ: I don’t…but for you, I’m making the effort. Professor Warren is still mad about you missing all his classes…so I’ve appointed myself your official guardian-angel…to see you don’t foul up college any more than you have already.
PETER: Red, you’re all heart.
MJ: Hey! Now that is what I call class. Who says you don’t know how to dress, Petey?
PETER: I give: who?
CAPTION: But, as the two friends head uptown to the campus, one of them has a few unspoken reservations…
PETER: Terrific. With MJ hanging around my neck becoming Spidey will be twice as difficult as before…not to mention getting to the Spider-Mobile!
Amazing Spider-Man #130 (1974), Gerry Conway (writer) and Ross Andru (pencils).
- sailorwebhead reblogged this from fuckyeahspiderwife
- faust40 reblogged this from fuckyeahspiderwife
- faust40 likes this
- chris-inns reblogged this from fuckyeahspiderwife
- chris-inns likes this
- idratherbeloislane likes this
- reluctantheroine reblogged this from fuckyeahspiderwife
- thelongbox likes this
- thebiscuiteternal likes this
- fuckyeahspiderwife posted this